Facilities and Real Estate Services provides the expertise, business processes, policies and standards required to plan, design, construct, operate, maintain and renew the physical assets of the University. In addition, our Division is responsible for the strategic planning, management, and operation of non-academic University property, and collaborating with the neighborhood to create a safe, diverse, and economically vibrant destination.
Quick Facts about our Division
- We maintain 218 buildings on a campus of 302 acres, excluding the Health System, New Bolton Center, and Morris Arboretum.
- Our Division is comprised of approximately 900 employees in five Departments.
- We complete over 60,000 maintenance requests per year.
- We care for approximately 6,500 trees, not including those in Kaskey Park (BioPond).
- We start approximately 250 projects a year, with over 1,000 projects open at any given time.
Our office is located at 3101 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA. 19104