Jaffe History of Art Building, Elliot and Roslyn

Jaffe History of Art Building

Built as the Phi Delta Theta fraternity house, the building was remodeled in 1924 as University of Pennsylvania offices and again in 1994 when it was adapted and enlarged by Tony Atkins for the History of Art Program.

Address
3405 Woodland Walk
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Jaffe History of Art Building, Elliot and Roslyn

Building Code:
415
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
13,068
Year Built:
1900
Addition Year:
1994
Floors:
4
Architect:
Oswin Shelly/Tony Atkin
Other Name:
3400 Walnut, Elliot and Roslyn Jaffe History of Art Building, Jaffe
Area Manager:
John Blankemeyer
johnblan@upenn.edu
215-573-7166
Building Manager:
James Trumbo
jtrumbo@sas.upenn.edu
215-746-3526