Anatomy Chemistry Building of the School of Medicine

Anatomy Chemistry Building of the School of Medicine

The 1928 Anatomy-Chemistry Wing addition added significant laboratory facilities to the Medical School. Funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, it was designed by the successors to Cope and Stewardson. A saw-toothed wall marks the point where an additional quad was planned for a second phase of construction.

Address
3620 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Anatomy Chemistry Building of the School of Medicine

Building Code:
5
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
128114
Year Built:
1928
Floors:
7
Architect:
Stewardson & Page
Other Name:
Anatomy Chemistry, Anatomy Chemistry Wing
Area Manager:
Bill Quigley
wquigley@upenn.edu
215-573-3914
Building Manager:
Steven Hauber
shauber@mail.med.upenn.edu
215-898-1792