Chemistry Laboratories: Cret Wing

Chemistry Laboratories: Cret Wing

Chemistry Laboratories:  Cret Wing

Located on the corner of 33rd and Spruce Streets, this, the only surviving wing of the original chemistry complex, is the only building on campus designed by Paul Cret, Penn professor of design from 1903-1929.

Address
231 South 34th Street
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Chemistry Laboratories: Cret Wing

Building Code:
60
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
21,327
Year Built:
1940
Floors:
5
Architect:
Paul Philippe Cret
Other Name:
Cret Wing, Cret Labs, 1941 Wing, 1941 Building, Cret
Area Manager:
John Blankemeyer
johnblan@upenn.edu
215-573-7166
Building Manager:
Daniel Burke
burkedan@sas.upenn.edu
215-898-8407