Colonial Penn Center

Colonial Penn Center

The corner of the Colonial Penn Center

A powerful medieval image, dark red in color and strongly punctuated by repeated gables and a fenestrated arcade on the ground floor. The building houses a variety of Wharton programs. This building was originally designed for Phi Kappa Psi, by Frank Rommel (1897) and Francis A. Gugert (1895), who were both members of the fraternity.

Colonial Penn Center Location

Address
3641 Locust Walk
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Colonial Penn Center

Building Code:
100
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
17,183
Year Built:
1904
Addition Year:
1973
Floors:
5
Architect:
Gugert, Rommel/Eshback, Pullinger, Stevens, Bruder
Other Name:
Leonard Davis Institute, Colonial Penn, Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity
Download Penn Access PDF:
Area Manager:
Anthony Asciutto
asciutto@upenn.edu
215-573-5454
Building Manager:
Maria O'Callaghan
ocallagm@wharton.upenn.edu
215-898-1292