Lauder Institute

Lauder Institute

Lauder Institute

The Lauder Institute (building) houses the Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies.  It is a post-modern reflection of historic materials of the campus with strip windows to denote its modern date.  It was originally constructed in 1990 as Lauder-Fischer Hall, with funding from Leonard A. Lauder and Ronald S. Lauder.  The concurrent renaming of the building as the Lauder Institute and the dedication of the entire building to the Joseph H. Lauder Institute in 2018 was made possible by an additional gift from Ronald S. Lauder. 

Address
256 South 37th Street
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Lauder Institute

Building Code:
284
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
24,739
Year Built:
1990
Floors:
4
Architect:
Davis, Brody
Area Manager:
Adrian Reynolds
areyn@upenn.edu
215-746-1463
Building Manager:
Maria O'Callaghan
ocallagm@wharton.upenn.edu
215-898-1292