Levine Hall facade

The Melvin J. and Claire Levine Hall was dedicated on April 9, 2003. The 51,000 sq. ft. addition, combined with the 43,000 sq. ft. of the former Graduate Research Wing, conveniently links the Towne and Moore Buildings and is now home to the Department of Computer and Information Science and the Weiss Tech House.

Levine Hall, Melvin and Claire - Weiss Tech House Location

Address
3330 Walnut Street
Philadelphia PA, 19104

Levine Hall, Melvin and Claire - Weiss Tech House

Building Code:
293
Gross Area (sq. ft.):
50,474
Year Built:
1996
Addition Year:
2003
Floors:
6
Architect:
Geddes Brecher Qualls Cunningham / KieranTimberlake Associates LLP
Download Penn Access PDF:
Area Manager:
Adrian Reynolds
areyn@upenn.edu
215-746-1463
Building Manager:
Joe Davis
davisj2@seas.upenn.edu
215-898-5598